An example of a popular integration we build is between HubSpot and a CRM system such as
Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com.
For the purposes of this resource, we'll use Dynamics as our CRM, but we can do all of the same steps with SFDC (or virtually any CRM you choose).
Typical use cases include the following requirements:
1) Sync modified HubSpot contacts to CRM
2) Create Accounts in CRM as needed to maintain parent/child associations
3) Use an ID for each contact, to allow multiple contacts in CRM with the same email
4) Integrate mailing list membership to CRM
5) Track HubSpot activity in CRM for reporting and reference
6) Create custom records in CRM to support client-specific user processes
7) Enable changes to contacts in CRM to sync back to HubSpot
We utilize Tibco TCI/Scribe as the platform, with their built-in connectors for both HubSpot and CRM.
Then we construct integration maps for each required entity, for each required direction. A common flow might look like this:
Important aspects of the overall architecture are:
1) Timing and frequency of the integrations
2) Which system is the "system of record"
3) How many records will be processed
4) Preventing "loopback" effects
5) Relational requirements to determine map flow priority
and others that may be unique to your business...
We can watch for certain triggers, including but not limited to:
1) The creation or modification of a contact
2) Membership in a Contact List
3) Activity that occurs by a contact (i.e. Open, Click, etc.)
4) A post to a specific web form
Each integration will have individual field mappings, that may transform data as it moves from our source to a target:
CRM allows us to import to nearly every table, including custom entities. HubSpot is limited to the following list (with some restrictions and creative exceptions):
The time required for Planning, Building and Testing will vary based on the number, and types of requirements for each client. However, Tibco TCI provides a platform that is mature, easy to use, customizable to your needs, and globally accessible. Utilizing our experience and pre-built templates, we can have an integration completed in only a matter of hours.
The end result is an automated unattended sync of customer data from one system to the other.
The creation of a new Contact, submission of a form, or other changes to a contact in HubSpot...
...can result in the automated creation of multiple records in CRM (Account, Contact, Opportunity, List Membership, Phone Call, Open/click/Bounce Metrics, Custom Entity, etc.):
Let us leverage our years of solution experience, to save you time and bring your system automation to the next level. We guarantee you'll save time and energy with our ideas and best practices.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact List Member